Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Database Administrator to to assist with the development and maintenance of systems. You will be responsible for a number of project and operational activities.
Your key responsibilities:
- Create, maintain and manage databases with respect to security, backup/recovery and monitoring in on-premise and cloud environments.
- Undertake database administration, including monitoring system performance and ensuring successful backups, SQL migration experiences i.e SQL 2016 to SQL 2019.
- Develop technical documentation to support design and maintenance of systems.
- Provide specialist technical advice to users and assist the developers in optimising the database and SQL statements to maintain acceptable database performance.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Creating and maintaining the database environments.
- Experience in developing technical documentation to support design and maintenance of systems.
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting technical issues with databases in on-premise and cloud environments.
- Experience with Azure / AWS database PaaS services.
- Experience with Cloud PaaS, i.e AWS RDS and Azure SQL / Cosmo DB and PostgreSQL.
- Experience with SQL/NOSQL document databases and migrations.
This role is in a Federal Government environment & applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
Please contact our Account Manager Anu 0386139909 or one of our dedicated Consultants on 0262010100 to discuss further.