Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a Design Delivery Manager, who will be responsible and accountable for managing the delivery of the design of 5 key systems (WAN/LAN, Voice, Mobile, VHF, ADS/B). Alignment with industry best practice methodologies (in particular, PRINCE2) and compliance with safety and regulatory frameworks will form a high priority of this role.
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in program and/ or project delivery (ideally in relation to service transition / migration)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate with ICT and business senior executives, internal and external stakeholders and to escalate issues appropriately
- Demonstrable experience with regard to interpersonal, consultative, organisational and facilitation skills
- Demonstrable experience managing and leading geologically diverse project teams
- High attention to detail and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Certification in PRINCE2 at a practitioner level (or an ability to demonstrate a deep level of understanding in P3M methodologies)
Eligibility: You must be an Australian citizen as an Australian Government Baseline Security Clearance is required for this role.
Duration: 12 month contract | Location Options: Canberra CBD, Melbourne Airport or Brisbane Airport + WFH
For more information please speak with Iain Cameron or one of our Consultants on 0262010100 / 0386139999