- Contract: 12 months plus a 12 month option
- Eligibility: Applicants must be Australian Citizens & hold an AGSVA NV2 or higher security clearance.
- Location: Canberra only
Our Federal Govt Client maintains a number of bespoke communications systems and services with unique requirements. A need has been identified for an experienced Design Engineer/Solutions Architect to provide guidance and oversight to support innovation and integration effects, within a highly specialised engineering development and integration team.
You will be a degree qualified professional engineer who has proven experience with design and integration of Information and Communication Technology (e.g. Signals, Mobile Communications).
- A Washington Accord recognised Bachelor Engineering degree in
- Computer Systems/Science
- Signals Processing
- Other specialisations as defined by Engineers Australia
- Tactical communications integration (e.g., military, police)
- Understand Agile project management methodology
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact Keith 0386139902 or our Consultants on 0262010100.