Our client is seeking a technically skilled Engineer to deliver various services and support in our desktop environment.
They are seeking an Engineer with a proven experience in supporting and managing SOE/MOE, experience with application packaging and support, SCCM, Citrix, Group Policy, general desktop support and contributing to project work.
- Experience in providing End User Compute (SOE/MOE) support
- Microsoft Active Directory, Citrix Administration/Management
- SCCM - O/S & Application packaging and patching, process automation
- Group policy management
- Familiarisation of ISM, Essential 8, AD Manager, RSA Management
- ICT technology and associated protective security policies and standards
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and applicants must be Australian Citizens with at least an NV1 security clearance to apply for this role.
For further information: please contact GMT People on 0262010100 / 0386139999 & speak with Keith, or with one of our consultants