Our Federal Government client is seeking a Desktop Support Officer to provide high quality, responsive, courteous and timely 1st and 2nd level IT support to members and staff.
6 month contract + additional extensions (up to 2 years).
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience providing 1st level and 2nd IT support in a Microsoft environment.
- Understanding of networking.
- Experience installing and trouble-shooting PCs and devices.
- Strong customer service focus and conflict resolution skills.
- Understanding of the need to follow up to ensure clients are satisfied and to keep them informed of the progress of any issues logged.
- Ability to document and communicate solutions
- Ability to convey technical information to non-technical staff.
This role is in a Federal Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work. Applicants must be able to obtain an AGSVA Baseline security clearance to apply for this position.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
For more information contact GMT People on 0262010100 / 07 33095600 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin or with one of our team members.
**Due to the volume of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted.**