About the Role:
Our client is a federal govt. department seeking multiple talented Developers experienced with:
- C#.Net / Oracle / VB6
- Analysis of requirements and existing applications
- Creating new, and updating existing, design artefacts with proposed changes
- Creating new, and updating existing C#.Net/VB6 Modules to assist operational activity
- Implementation of proposed changes including liaising with testing, release management and operations teams
What you'll need:
- A thorough knowledge of Agile methodologies, especially Scrum and DevOps and the ability to effectively contribute to scrum teams in a manner which is consistent with scrum principles and values
- A strong understanding of digital technologies and appreciation of technical development mythologies (i.e. AGILE, DevOps)
- Experience in developing with a broad range of applications such as User Interface specific applications, web services and database development.
- Experience with more than one Database environments.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure work is completed on time while still undertaking a mentoring/training role of team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply (ideally with at least 10 years residency in Australia).
Security Clearance: NV1 will be sponsored. Clearance required before starting.
Contract Duration: 12 month contract + 24 month extension options. /Location: Barton
Apply now: For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our consultants on 0262010100.