Our Federal Government client is seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop DevOps automation capabilities
- Design and develop DevOps practices to be utilised by other project teams in the Division
- Mentor, train and support project teams in adopting modern DevOps practices
- Support legacy projects in their transition to modern DevOps practices
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive C# development experience, with an emphasis on writing high-performing code and test automation.
- Demonstrated experience in developing cloud native software solutions
- Demonstrated experience with git source control and git branching practices
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines.
This role is in a Federal Government environment. Applicants must be Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
For more information contact GMT People on 02 6201 0100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.