Digital Content Designer - re-design intranet content. Digital editing/publishing. Sitecore Skills desirable.
Contract: 3 Months with up to 6 months extension | Location: Canberra ACT
Our client is seeking a Digital Content Designer to re-design the layout of existing intranet content. You will partner with stakeholders in Finance Branch to help capture their objectives and translate those needs into user-centered designed digital content.
Your responsibilities include:
- Re-design of existing intranet content
- Editing and publishing user-centred content for digital audience
- Collaborate with business areas, support, & lead discussions with functional and technical teams
- Strong experience as a Digital Content Designer
- Strong experience in digital editing and publishing
- In-depth understanding of front-end development
- Desirable - experience in use of Sitecore
- Desirable - knowledge of Commonwealth Procurement processes
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with at least an AGSVA Baseline Level security clearance to apply for this role.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 03 86139999 & speak with the Senior Client Manager Keith, or with one of our team members