Digital Forensic Specialist - with technical understanding of current digital information/forensic principles and techniques, to join a Cyber Security team to produce clear and concise investigative reports.
Canberra Location | Contract of 6 months with 6 months extension
Our Federal Government client seeks highly skilled and experienced Digital Forensic Specialist.
Key responsibilities below:
- Identify, collect & analyse electronic data, ensure the integrity, continuity and format of data for evidentiary purposes.
- Analyse digital evidence from a wide range of devices and systems to produce clear and concise investigative reports
- Manage and administer a core suite of information technology tools for the Integrity unit.
- Provide specialist technical advice, guidance and training to Integrity team members on strategies and opportunities for the collection, review, use and presentation of electronic data.
- Assist with the development of processes and procedures for digital information handling.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Broad and substantial experience in conducting digital information captures, analysis and evidence presentation in a compliance environment.
- Demonstrated experience working with a wide variety of computer hardware and software.
- Demonstrated technical understanding of current digital information/forensic principles and techniques.
- With a high level of honesty, integrity and professionalism, have a demonstrated strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure.
- This role is in a Federal Government environment and applicants must be Australian Citizens with a current AGSVA NV1 (or higher) Security Clearance or higher.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 0262010100 & speak with our Senior Client Manager Priyanka, or with one of our team members.