Our client is seeking a Digital Producer to contribute to the development of relevant informational and visual artefacts in order to enable positive consumer experiences.
Primary areas of focus include designing, scripting, creating, managing and maintaining technically oriented audio-visual content for a diverse range of external designers and developers in the wider community.
- Strong knowledge of computer software that is related to
- web design, video editing and graphic design
- Advanced communication, collaboration and consultation skills
- to extract knowledge and facilitate collaborative outcome
- Exceptional writing skills
- High-quality documentation and scripts for audio-visual assets
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts
- Translate these to easily understandable formats
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens only.
Flexible Work locations: ACT/NSW/QLD/VIC/Offsite
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact our client manager Keith on 0386139999 or one of our consultants on 0262010100.