About the Role:
Our client is a government agency, seeking a .Net Developer to join their team, to provide resilient, modern and secure systems and to develop innovative new products and services.
What your day will look like:
- Enhance and improve existing software, including designing, developing, implementing and testing software systems, in line with business requirements and software development standards.
- Investigate and resolve complex issues with the operation of an application.
What you will need:
- Ability to develop and maintain high quality, secure, robust and scalable enterprise level solutions based .NET or .NET Core
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Service-based technologies such as REST API and/or WCF
- Azure DevOps
- GIT version control
- SQL Server
Eligibility: Candidates will need Australian citizenship to apply and be willing to undergo NV1 vetting.
Apply now! For more information contact our Client Manager Erin or speak with one of our consultants on 0262010100