Our client is seeking a .Net Developer whose responsibilities will include:
- Analysing of/and documenting business requirements
- Designing, coding, development, and unit testing of software
- Resolving production issues
- Conforming to defined software engineering
- and configuration management practices
- Contributing to ongoing process improvement activities
- C#, .NET, .NET Core, ASP .NET MVC, HTML, CSS
- Typescript, Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Ability to read, document and understand business requirements
- Interpret business requirements & translate into technical specs
- Strong developed communication and stakeholder liaison skills
Eligibility: This role is in a sensitive Federal Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizens only.
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact Keith on 0386139999 or one of our consultants on 0262010100.