Our Federal Govt client is looking for an experienced C# .Net Developer to create new, and update existing C# .Net/VB6 Modules to assist operational activity.
What your day would look like:
- Analyse requirements and existing applications.
- Create new, and update existing, design artefacts with proposed changes.
- Implement proposed changes including liaising with testing, release management and operations teams.
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with the requirements.
Key skills/experience needed:
- At least 5 years' experience in development of software using Visual Studio (2013+), C#, .NET Framework
- Experience in service based technologies such as REST API (Web API 2) and/or WCF.
- Experience with Oracle 11g/12c/PL-SQL application development
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD pipelines (Octopus Deploy/Azure DevOps)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry certifications
- Experience maintaining VB6 Applications
- Working within Agile (Scrum) environment
- Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using multiple technologies (Azure DevOps, PowerShell, .NET, Octopus Deploy).
- Automated Unit Testing (xUnit)
- Web UI Development (Angular or Vue.js)
- Entity Framework or Entity Framework Core
- Data-centric applications
- Detailed design documentation
- UI and UX design and implementation to meet usability requirements
- Claims aware systems (ADFS, JWT, WIF)
- Windows Server (2012+) operating environments
Eligibility: Due the sensitive work environment, the Federal Govt Client can only accept Australian Citizens with an ability to obtain an NV1 security clearance for this role.
For any additional information please call our consultants on 0262010100 our Account Manager Anu 0386139909