.Net / C# Developer / Fullstack Developer - Develop cloud-based digital services using the full stack of Azure and Dynamics 365.
Contract: 12 Months with 12 months extension
Location: Canberra ACT
Our client is a government department, seeking an experienced .Net / C# Developer to work across the full technical stack, ensuring systems meet the functional requirements, performance thresholds, and ensure scalability into the future.
What your day will look like:
- Develop cloud-based digital services using the full stack of Azure and Dynamics 365 suite of technologies
- Reflect system designs in architecture documents
- Assess user & stakeholder requirements
- Be a team player in a cross-functional team of an agile structure.
- Strong experience developing customer facing portals delivering highly available enterprise applications
- Experience delivering integrated solutions upon the Azure stack and the Dynamics 365 platform suite
- Sound knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions.
- Experience in using Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, and building tools, for automating the development and deployment of solutions
- Experience at coaching and mentoring staff
- Producing documentation in support of the agile software development lifecycle
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin or with one of our team members.