Our client is a Govt agency seeking an experienced Dynamics CRM Developer to support an active program of work. This work is critical to the overall success of the program and will support and influence key outcomes for the Australian Government.
- Write and maintain system code or configuration in accordance with quality accredited standards for a Dynamics 365 CRM solution.
- Research, consult, analyse and evaluate system program needs and identify technology limitations and deficiencies.
- Test, debug, diagnose and correct errors and faults in an applications programming language.
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions and integrations within a Dynamics 365 CRM platform.
- Experience delivering solutions in a Federal government context would be advantageous.
- Strong Stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Demonstrated high level of communication skills with effective presentation and representation skills.
For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our team on 02 6201 0100.