Our client is a government department seeking an experienced and motivated Senior CRM Developer to assist with the development of various ICT Projects.
What your day will look like:
- Use a range of products to manage, maintain and develop the code base of systems
- Contribute to detailed application architecture documents
- Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements
- Effective collaboration with a cross-functional team working with an agile structure
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Lead and mentor other software developers within the team
What you will need for success:
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience and a wide range of technical skills.
- Experience designing, developing Dynamic CRM applications
- Experience developing CRM Online applications an advantage
- Experience with Office365, Azure and VSTS will be considered favourably
- Supporting and improving technical (development) processes and frameworks
- Experience working with cloud-based systems such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Azure DevOps, including TFVC and Git repositories.
- Good knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions.
- The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver ICT solutions within an agile team.
Eligibility: Candidates must have a current AGSVA baseline security clearance.
Duration: Contract for 12 months + 2 x 12 month extension options / Location: Canberra CBD
Apply now: For more information contact our client manager Erin or speak with one of our consultants on 0262010100.