Education and Training Officer / Instructional Designer - Design and deliver education program to support the use of a self-service online platform. Workplace Trainer / Instructional Designer.
Contract 5 months / Location: Canberra ACT or Brisbane QLD
About the role:
Our client is a federal government agency, seeking an experienced Education and Training Officer / Instructional Designer to design, develop and implement an education program to support the introduction, uptake and use of a new online service offering.
Success will rely on your ability to:
- deliver in a fast paced environment and in sometimes ambiguous circumstances
- be a good cultural fit
- be able to drive change in a positive and proactive manner.
- undertake work that is moderately complex under limited direction,
- utilise experience, expertise and knowledge in the area of training, education and development for external stakeholders.
You'll need experience in:
- Coordination and developing an education and training curriculum.
- Conducting an education and training needs analysis.
- Shaping an education program and developing content that did not include face to face (in person) delivery.
- Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply due to government requirements.
For more information: Please contact GMT People and speak with the Senior Client Manager Erin on 07 33095600 or speak with one of our team members on 02 62010100.