This role is responsible for the development of the application and integration strategies to support the Client's Enterprise strategies and is responsible for bringing processes and applications together to form a view of the integration technology landscape.
You will provide leadership in applications and integration architecture domains to ensure effective governance and implementation of agreed architectures.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent integration domain expertise, knowledge of both real time and batch integration mechanisms, common tools and frameworks
- Knowledge of industry standard capability and data models and frameworks, and have experience applying them as a governance mechanism
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus and IPaaS capabilities and operational services
- Experience with Cloud platforms, microservice-based applications, APIs, Events and Workflows, and automation pipelines
- Experience with IT application and infrastructure security, identity management and authentication / authorisation mechanisms, containerisation and service mesh technologies
- Work with the program or project teams to ensure effective realisation of the agreed application architecture. Ensure that all architecture artefacts are updated to reflect the delivered solutions
- Participate in Solution Design Authorities reviews
- Create, maintain and communicate EA principles, standards and patterns
- Lead development of comprehensive enterprise architecture artefacts within the application domain
- Contribute to the establishment of an EA repository and body of knowledge
- Develop application roadmaps and strategies by applying contemporary architecture and emerging trends, standards and best practices
Qualifications and Experience:
- An Information Technology degree from an Australian Tertiary Institution or Equivalent. (Mandatory)
- Enterprise Architecture certification such as IT Architect Certification, The Open Group Architect Framework Certification or a Master of Enterprise Architecture (Desirable)
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an Enterprise Architect (Desirable)
- 5 years of experience in designing & integrating applications / systems (Desirable)
- Experience in designing and implementing Cloud platforms, Microservices-based applications, authentication / authorisation mechanisms, Containerisation and Service mesh technologies, Events and Workflows, and Automation pipelines (Desirable)
- Experience in the following Integration services: Enterprise Service Bus, IPaaS, API Integration (API gateways / security / metering), Hybrid Cloud Integration, AMQP Messaging and Queuing (Desirable)
Security Clearance: To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian citizen eligible for a Government Baseline Security Clearance.
Duration: 2 year Fixed Term Full time position
Salary: $160,000 - 170,000 + 14% Super
Location: Melbourne Airport, Brisbane Airport or Canberra + WFH
The Organisation: The Client is government owned and in the aviation industry.
Apply now. For further information please call Iain 0262010108 or one of our Consultants on 0386139999/ 0262010100