This position can be based at either the Melbourne office or Brisbane Office.
However Canberra will also be considered
Our Fed Gov Client in the aviation sector seeks to engage an Enterprise Architecture Manager responsible for managing and developing longer term Technology Strategy and Enterprise Architecture.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage and develop longer term Technology Strategy and Enterprise Architecture to bring processes and applications together to form a view of the technology landscape over a 5 year period
- Lead the Enterprise Architecture practice and manage Enterprise Architecture to reflect strategic direction and provide control of technology services
- Develop, manage and govern (technology) infrastructure and application as-is, target and transition architectures
- Engage stakeholders and understand business requirement for new technology services and implications for existing architecture
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experienced in applying architecture frameworks, including TOGAF.
- Demonstrated experience in running an Enterprise Architecture practice.
- Demonstrated ability to drive, deliver and sustain large scale transformation.
Security Clearance: To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian citizen eligible for a Government NV1 Security Clearance.
Apply now. For further information call Iain 0262010108 or one of our Consultants on 02 62010100 or 0386139999