- Locations: Work in Brisbane Airport, Melbourne Airport or Canberra
- Benefits: WFH (hybrid) / free onsite parking
- Eligibility: Must be Australian citizen
The Enterprise Platforms Manager - Applications, Data and Analytics is responsible for ensuring Enterprise Platform Technology assets operate and deliver services to the agreed expectations.
This role is to ensure that effective and efficient controls are established and monitored to manage operational risk as related to Enterprise platforms technology, assets and processes.
This role will also lead the digitalisation and automation initiatives within the applications portfolio.
The Enterprise Platform Manager helps shape the overarching direction and strategy for the business unit, aligning with the Organisational Strategy and Corporate plan, to deliver supportive Technology Platforms.
The role is an integral part of the Technology Enablement Officer group and is accountable for leading the organisational change agenda alongside building capabilities and driving outcomes for the Platform team.
Managing large Technology Portfolios whilst continually seeking efficiencies and innovation is key to the success of the role.
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
- Experience in budget and financial management of approximately $20-25m. Experience with continuous improvement methodologies (e.g. ITIL CSI, CMMI, Lean, Six Sigma)
- A proficient knowledge and understanding of enterprise platforms or in a comparable technology based, high reliability/ availability/ maintainability service delivery environment
- Experience in design, management and delivery of solutions spanning applications, data and analytics
- Management, uplift, and maintenance experience with the following highly regarded:
- ERP (SAP, Oracle, others)
- CRM Solutions (MS Dynamics, Salesforce)
- Travel/trip/flight transaction-based billing systems and solutions
- Utilisation and implementation of an API's (native where possible)
- System and application integration using systems such as iPaaS (TIBCO, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Informatica etc) as the mediating layer especially within AWS/Azure environment
- Understanding of modern ways of working with usage of tools such as ServiceNow, GitHub, Jira, Jenkins highly desirable
Eligibility: Must be Australian citizen and have the ability to obtain a Government Security Clearance.
Apply now. For more information please speak with Iain 0262010108 or our Consultants on 0262010100 or 0386139999.