ETL Developer/BI Administrator - work in a dynamic analytical team providing important data services and help drive improvements.
Contract: to 30 June 2022 with up to 2 years extension | Location: Canberra ACT.
Our client is seeking an ETL Developer/BI Administrator work in a dynamic analytical team providing important data services and help drive improvements to capture, analyse, manage, and share data and information in order to make better decisions.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes using a variety of tooling including SSIS and PowerShell.
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Create solution design and technical documentation.
- Manage data tier security, ensure security policy is followed
- Monitor all critical database processes (e.g., SQL Agent jobs, SSIS packages, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and resolve SQL Server performance issues
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience building ETL processes
- read, analyse and transform data efficiently
- Understanding/experience in database design
- SQL Server knowledge/experience
- to build, document and administer SQL databases
- Scripting / software development capability
- e.g., T-SQL, PowerShell, Python
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens & willing to obtain an AGSVA Baseline Security Clearance.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 0386139999 & speak with our Client Manager Keith, or with one of our team members.