Our Federal Govt client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Assistant Secretaries and be responsible for coordinating, supporting and scheduling activities across the IT Division.
- Provide administrative support to Assistant Secretary - diary management, control and coordination of correspondence and other documentation
- Manage correspondence
- Travel arrangements and related procurement requirements
- Coordination of and preparation of branch and executive reports; contribute to materials, papers, minutes, presentations and correspondence
- Arrange meetings including collation of papers, venue and catering
- Provide a range of coordination and administrative support activities
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
Experience required to be successful:
- Experience in a similar Executive Assistant role or administrative support in government organisation.
- Have experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively independently and as part of the team
Eligibility: Australian Citizenship and given the sensitive environment you will need to have a current federal government (AGSVA) Baseline security clearance.
If you require further information please contact our Account Manager Anu 0262010100 / 0386139999 or one of our Consultants.