Our Federal Govt client is seeking an experienced Executive Support/Administrator to manage appointments and priorities ensuring co-ordination of daily activities.
- Arranging meetings and briefing materials, workflow, travel, and calls.
- Manage the inbox including identifying items for action, and filing emails as required.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, presentations, reports, and documents in a concise manner.
- Support the Executives travel, including arranging domestic travel and accommodation.
- Review and improve existing systems and processes.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of correspondence including that required by the Ministers office.
- Lead and coordinate the Executive Support Team including the development of standards, training, coordination, and processes.
Experience required to be successful:
- Experience in a similar Executive Assistant support role or administrative support in government organisation.
- Have experience using the Microsoft Office Suite.
Eligibility: Australian Citizenship and given the sensitive environment you will need to have a current federal government (AGSVA) Baseline security clearance.
If you require further information please contact our Account Manager Anu 0386139909 / 0262010100 or one of our Consultants.