Our client is seeking a Forecast/Data Analyst to develop and maintain a comprehensive biosecurity operation forecasting model, using mathematical trend analysis.
What you day would look like:
- Provide accurate medium to long term forecasts that inform business planning needs
- Track the impact of operational change activities and seasonal trends to improve the accuracy of forecasts.
- Work with the workforce management team to determine yearly, monthly, daily, and intraday staffing requirements.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in forecasting and predictive modelling.
- Experience normalising and utilising historical data for forecasting.
- Experience building, querying, testing, and validating datasets.
- Strong experience in using Power BI.
Highly desired skills:
- Qualification or experience in economics and / or in workforce management.
- Experience in writing SQL and languages such as Python, SAS or R.
- Experience in machine learning.
- Experience using Oracle databases.
- Experience in using MS applications such as Dynamics 365, Power Automate, Power Apps, Flow, Azure and SharePoint.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment & applicants must be Australian Citizen to apply.
Location Options: Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Queensland, South Australia
Apply now: For further information please contact our Client Manager Anu 0386139999 or one of our Consultants on 02 62010100.