About the Role:
Our client is tasked with delivering research infrastructure to support urban, built environment and social science researchers across Australia.
You will work on the design, development and testing of a platform interface with key components including:
- Intuitive, geospatially enabled data catalogue supporting human and machine interaction
- Cutting edge transport analytics and models with micro service composition
- Flexible and user-friendly workspace environments with single sign for authentication
- Interactive visualisation services
What your day will look like:
- Lead the development and implementation interfaces to ensure high-quality user experience
- Develop and maintain strong technical relationships with project collaborators
- Create and maintain appropriate user documentation for the interface aspects
- Work with the team to deliver the final platform
Technical Stack Required:
- Geospatial data, services, and web applications (e.g., Cesium, TerriaJS, GeoNetwork, OGC API).
- Development tools (i.e., Git, NPM, Docker, etc)
- Comfortable working with backend services and APIs, with specific experience working with heavily data-driven systems (e.g., PostgreSQL, MongoDB, GraphQL).
- Degree in software engineering or a strongly related discipline.
- Experience using urban and or social science data and developing analytics/workflows.
- Python and Django/Flask.
- RESTful APIs in Node.js
- Knowledge of containerisation and CI/CD within cloud-based environments.
Apply now: For more information contact the Client Manager Erin or speak with one of our consultants on 0386139999.