- Duration: Start January 2022. Contract 2x 6 Months with possible extensions
- Eligibility: Applicants must be Australian Citizens.
Our Federal Government client seeks a skilled Front-end Web Designer to help liaise between business areas, the developers and the design team to fine-tune their website experience. As a secondary objective, they will help to analyse and suggest changes and updates to many of the other sites managed by the department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience designing and refining website interfaces and providing specifications to developers to implement.
- Problem solving experience to understand business requirements and craft solutions that satisfy their requirements using established patterns, or new re-usable patterns that can be used by others.
- Proven skills to generate mock-ups and layouts to help describe a solution to business areas and to provide specifications and guidance to developers.
- Portfolio of design work demonstrating problem-solving and design skills.
Apply now! For more information contact Iain 0262010108 or one of our Consultants on 0262010100.