Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Frontend Manager / Senior React Developer, who along with their team, will be responsible to deliver on all frontend work pertaining to the Reporting Platforms team.
You will lead a team of developers to scope, build and maintain frontend interfaces and webpages across a variety of both internal and external facing platforms.
You will be required to learn about the businesses processes, and working with the BA team and data developers, translate these into dashboards and reports which enhances the businesses day-to-day operating needs. The deliverables are used for reporting and analytics and consumed by most of the Agency as well as externally by providers, participants and researchers.
- Lead a team of front end developers to deliver on concurrent projects both internal and external facing.
- Develop high quality, performant, semantically correct, and accessible web interfaces using React and TypeScript.
- Organise and curate a backlog of work across multiple projects.
- Lead and oversee the work priorities of the frontend team.
- Mentor and develop team capability through coaching and mentoring.
- Oversee sprints and development cycles to ensure the team operates efficiently and works towards clear project goals.
- Lead the team in reviewing (and subsequently iterating on) the accessibility conformance of user interfaces to WCAG 2.1.
- Maintaining project configuration and updating the stack when appropriate (Create React App/webpack/other bundlers etc).
- Ensure code written for projects is extensible and reusable in other parts of the project and other projects.
- Have a good understanding of version control workflows and oversee release management across projects.
Skills & experience:
- Strong experience with version control systems (git)
- Strong experience with building accessible web applications
- Strong understanding and passion for TypeScript
- Demonstrated experience with the React Library for building modern web applications
- Passion for React Hooks
- Experience working in a scrum/agile teams in large organisation(s)
- Experience evaluating accessibility conformance and support for assistive technology
- Experience designing and developing accessible data visualisations
- Experience publishing and maintaining node modules (npm)
- Experience with working from User Stories & Acceptance Criteria
- Ability to quickly learn about complex business environments
- Familiarity with SAS programming
- Familiarity with the SAS Visual Analytics product
Eligibility: This role is open to all with the right to work in Australia - Permanent Residents are encouraged to apply.
For more information speak with the Client Manager Iain Cameron 0262010108 or one of our dedicated Consultants 0262010100.