The Client Environment:
An exciting opportunity is available to be part of an award-winning multi-year initiative to modernise our Federal Government client's core business systems.
This is a senior level role for highly experienced web developers and may be performed fully remotely.
You will play an important role in a Modernisation Initiative at the forefront of digital transformation through agile delivery and DevOps approaches.
What your day to day would look like
You will work with the Delivery Manager, Solution Architects and Technical Lead to:
- Design, build & test web applications using technologies such as Vue.js, MuleSoft, Pega & Oracle database.
- Have worked using enterprise integration platforms (e.g. MuleSoft, J2EE, RESTful web services).
- Plan, document & manage the deliverable tasks.
- Work with Business Analysts & End Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs.
- Provide a collaborative environment and an opportunity to mentor team members
The following would be considered an advantage:
- Experience in or knowledge of the following Pega, Containerisation & Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with data storage technologies such as Elastic Search, Oracle DB and Postgres.
Eligibility: Australian Citizenship is a mandatory requirement for this role to be able to gain a Federal Baseline Clearance.
To Apply: Apply online and for further information contact the Client Manager Keith Phillips or one of our highly qualified team on 0262010100 or 0386139999