The Client Environment:
Be part of a team within a Government environment that are developing products using the latest technology that make a difference. Independence, motivation and an ability to produce high-quality work will be what the client is seeking. You will bring with you strong communications skills, a collaborative, problem solving attitude as well as your passion, pragmatism and empathy.
What you will get:
Interesting work using the latest and greatest technology. In addition a fun, collaborative and productive team highly supportive of exploring new ideas and novel ways to deliver the work.
The experience needed:
* Backend development experience using web API and SQL technologies.
* Solid understanding of software development using any language or toolset - C#, Vue and TypeScript ideal
* Automation of builds, tests and deployments.
The skills required:
Development experience delivering web applications using:
- ASP.NET MVC / .NET Core
- Reactive frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- SQL / Entity Framework
- CI/CD Practices, PowerShell automation Git
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies
Eligibility: The client can only engage Australian Citizens with an ability to obtain a Federal Govt Baseline Security Clearance
Apply Now. If you require further information please contact Keith 0386139999 or our Consultants on 02 62010100