Functional and System Integration Tester - Understands IT Infrastructure, Active Directory & SQL, Agile & Waterfall.
Contract: 6 Months with possible extension | Location: Canberra ACT
Our Federal Government Client requires several experienced Functional and System Integration Testers with a sound understanding of high-level IT infrastructure including Active Directory and SQL.
- Undertake functional and systems integration testing
- Work on agile and waterfall projects
- Analyse user stories and requirements for testability
- Create, execute, peer review and maintain test cases
- Raise and manage defects, including regular defect reporting
- Possess both technical and non-technical writing and reporting skills
The ideal candidate
In addition to the above skills and experience anyone who also has test management tools, eg TFS and test automation experience will be highly regarded but its not essential
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members