Our client is seeking an ICT Business Analyst with end to end business analysis skills: process mapping, process re-engineering, workshop facilitation and improvement techniques. This role can be based in either Melbourne or Adelaide.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels
- Strong client engagement skills
- Ability to document business requirements
- Developing/documenting high level and detailed requirements
- Complete client proposal documents
- Advanced PC skills (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA NV1 level security clearance.
For further information: Please contact the Senior Client Manager Keith 0386139999, or speak with one of our dedicated team members on 0262010100