- Contract: Start 1/02/2022 to 30 June 2023 + 1 x 12-month extension
- Location: Canberra CBD
- Eligibility: To apply for this role, you must be an Australian citizen and hold a current Baseline Security Clearance
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities. You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
- Produce analysis and design documentation such as high level and detailed requirements, business process maps, user stories and user interface specifications
- Map current and future state business processes
- Lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the planning and management of user acceptance activities
- Support the projects undertaken by the business area in line with the DTA processes
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex and/or large IT systems.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Proven ability in development of high-quality BA artefacts as required.
- Previous experience in a Government agency
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology
For further information contact the client manager Iain on 0262010108 or one of our consultants on 0262010100