ICT Procurement Officer - deliver a high level of customer service and complex procurement advice.
Contract: 12 moonths with 12 months extension
Location: Canberra ACT
Our Federal Government client is seeking an ICT Procurement Officer to deliver a high level of customer service and complex procurement advice.
What your day would look like:
- Provide procurement functions to the Department.
- Ensure the procurement framework supports the Government's procurement rules and guidelines.
- Assist with developing expressions of interest, approaches to market and invitations to tender, including how to use panel arrangements.
- Manage and coordinate tendering processes.
- Ensure contractual documents are completed and executed correctly.
- Manage and raise purchase orders.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment. Applicants must be Australian Citizens and have a current Federal Govt security clearance, to apply for this position.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with the Seniro Client Manager, Keith or with one of our team members.