The ICT Services Project Support Officer role will work to the Program Lead and/or Project Manager in assisting with implementation of these projects, completing necessary tasks, co-ordinating efforts and providing tactical support.
- Support ICT Services Branch Projects by organising meetings, preparing agenda, collecting packs & distributing materials, taking minutes, and recording actions accordingly in such forums such as;
- Individual project meetings
- Technical workshops
- Project specific organisational change meetings
- Scrums, stand-ups and project reviews
- Branch Portfolio meeting
- Support Program Lead and Project Managers by updating and maintaining data entry in Clarizen, Confluence, Jira and any other relevant project management tools.
- Contribute to the production of various project reports.
- Production and review of any required or new project artefacts.
- Maintain register Risks, Issues and Decisions in Clarizen and Confluence
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders in a positive and professional manner
- Work proactively and collaboratively to resolve problems and achieve business outcomes
- Perform any ad-hoc administrative needs.
- Strong Project Support Officer experience.
- Experience in assisting to deliver projects in line with Agile Methodologies
- Ability in using MS office suite.
- Ability and experience in using various project management tools, such as Clarizen, Confluence, Jira etc
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proactive and inquisitive in their work approach
- Proven experience working in a multi-disciplinary team, building rapport and managing stakeholder expectations
- Experience in ICT infrastructure projects;
- particularly large scale Desktop or Network infrastructure projects with geographically dispersed locations.
- Experience in projects in Cloud managed systems and environments.
Eligibility: This role is open to all with the right to work in Australia - Permanent Residents are encouraged to apply.
For more information contact our Client Manager Iain Cameron 0262010108 or one of our consultants on 0262010100