Our client is seeking an experienced System/Business Analyst to evaluate the processes and methods used in existing, potential or developing ICT systems.
You will analyse and define software requirements and work closely with UX and policy team to guide design and development.
You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialisation based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide analysis/insight for a complex system landscape and identify detailed requirements, gaps, risks, and issues.
- Create high quality documentation such as requirements, business process maps, user stories and specifications.
- Assist in the planning and management of user acceptance activities.
- Experience working on transformational projects as an ICT Systems/Business Analyst.
- Experience developing requirements artefacts for complex IT systems in Agile.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
Highly Desired skills:
- Previous experience in a Government agency is highly desired.
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology.
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
For further information: Please contact GMT People on 0262010100 / 0386139999 & speak with Anu, or with one of our team members.