- Locations: Canberra / Melbourne / Brisbane
- Eligibility: You must be an Australian citizen & eligible for an NV1 Government Security Clearance.
The Identity Management Senior Specialist has responsibility for delivering the identity, messaging and windows server platforms working with the Client's Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Managed Service Provider.
This role is instrumental in shaping the Client's Information Communications Technology (ICT) delivery model, meeting current business needs while ensuring the Client is positioned to accommodate future technology changes.
A broad background in Windows Server, Active Directory and Exchange / Office 365 form your secondary
- Highly developed communication skills, demonstrated ability to drive outcomes across primary and secondary stakeholders.
- Extensive experience with Identity Management Platforms and integration with internal and cloud services
- Extensive experience with managing or overseeing Email and Messaging platforms (Office 365) and related services
- Extensive experience with Managing or Overseeing Windows Server fleets
- Experience in delivering and sustaining 24/7 highly available technology capabilities
- Experience with commercial contract management
Don'hesitate. Apply now.
For further information call Iain 0262010108 or one of our Consultants on 02 62010100 or 0386139999