- Contract: 6 months with possible extension
- Location options: Canberra or Melbourne or Brisbane
- Eligibility: Australian citizenship is necessary for this position.
As the Information / Data Governance Officer, you will define an information governance model for our Fed Gov Client (aviation sector) and you will assist with establishing the Client's Enterprise IM Steering Committee.
You will be responsible for the development of various information and data governance artefacts and will play a key role in defining and operationalising information governance within the Client.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to re-align, confirm, and formalise the Client's information domains and identify Information Domain Custodians
- Develop an information governance operating model that includes roles and responsibilities, and escalation pathways.
- Assist in the establishment of the Client's Enterprise IM Steering Committee with IM Domain Custodians as the executive members.
- Contribute to the development and operationalisation of the Client's IM standard
- Embed information governance across the Client's value chain
- Develop IM related briefing papers for executives, senior stakeholder committees and working groups
- Provide secretariate support for the the Client's IM steering committees and assist with the formation of relevant working groups
- Actively contribute to the overall success of the Client's IM Centre of Excellence and its operations
- Support and drive change management activities as required
- Demonstrated understanding of information management practices, principals, and processes in a Commonwealth and/or regulatory environment
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders with varying degrees of information and data management knowledge
- Knowledge of Information Management best practice including competency with information systems
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction
- Degree or tertiary level qualification in Information Management, Project Management, or related discipline (Desired)
- Understanding of Commonwealth information/data management legislation, whole of government policies and regulations (Desired)
- Experience defining and delivering Information and Data governance models
For further information please call our client manager Iain Cameron 0262010108 or our Consultants on 0262010100