- Contract: 12 months plus a 12 month option
- Eligibility: All Applicants must be Australian Citizens & hold an AGSVA NV2 or higher security clearance.
- Location: Canberra only
Our Federal Govt Client maintains a number of bespoke communications systems and services with unique requirements. A need has been identified for an Information Systems Engineer - a software and infrastructure engineer to support innovation and integration effects, within a highly specialised engineering development and integration team.
You will be a degree qualified professional engineer who has proven experience with design and integration of information systems (IS) inclusive of infrastructure considerations.
- Must understand Agile project management methodology
- Liaising with stakeholders to compile user requirements/IS specifications
- Analysing current / future technology to ensure compatibility
- IS and infrastructure designs compliant with LMSM and unit EMSD
- Provision of specialist engineering knowledge and advice
Does this sound like you? If so, we will be pleased to receive your application. Click Apply Now!
If you require further information please contact Keith 0386139902 or our Consultants on 0262010100.