Our client is a government agency, seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer. This role will support the Team Leader, in the day to day deployment and maintenance of computer infrastructure and web technologies.
- Assist in strategic planning for short / long term initiatives.
- Moderately complex to complex and/or sensitive in nature
- Experience in Windows-based environments and virtualised technologies is essential.
You'll need experience in:
- Planning, developing, installing, troubleshooting, maintaining and supporting OS and associated server hardware and software.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair server-related hardware and software malfunctions
- Experience in preparing and maintaining documentation
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to propose and facilitate change and contribute to business improvement strategies.
- Candidates must have a current baseline clearance to apply, and be willing to undergo NV1 (or currently have one).
- For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our team members on 02 6201 0100.