Infrastructure Solution Architect - Virtualisation Specialist with VMWare or Docker or Kubernetes. iPaaS, Gateways and Cybersecurity.
Contract: 6 Months with up to 6 months extension
Location: Canberra or Melbourne or Adelaide
Our client is seeking an experienced, pro-active and versatile Infrastructure Solution Architect specialising in Virtualisation to work with a project team. Deliverables comprise High Level Solution Approaches and Solution Detailed Designs that support completion of a series of significant and complex network redesign projects.
You will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendor and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture, build team and user requirements. This role may also be responsible for developing reference artefacts for other parts of the agency.
- Virtualised Network design - VMWare or Docker or Kubernetes
- Physical infrastructure architecture experience including iPaaS, Gateways
- and related technologies (firewalls, API gateways etc.)
- Understanding of computation and data analytics, directory services
- protected network design and cybersecurity
- (eg. ISM, IRAP, ASD Essential 8, PSPF)
- Network design, virtualisation, capacity and performance planning
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA NV1 or higher security clearance.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 / 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Keith or with one of our team members