We have a new contract opportunity for an Instructional Designer to work with one of Australia's leading universities in Melbourne.
This role will support a significant and highly visible Salesforce implementation project impacting students and all staff across the entire university, as they consolidate numerous CRM systems and update processes.
This is a fantastic University to work for and you will find yourself in a busy, challenging, yet supportive, environment.
What your day will look like:
- Experience in developing and delivering training on business processes and related IT Systems via electronic and digital channels using Agile Methodology
- Transitioning of project learning artefacts into BAU and induction programs
- Work closely with Change Managers to develop Training Strategy, TNA Delivery Schedule
- Design and develop a handover framework of project learning artefacts to BAU
- Analysing requirements and methodically developing instruction materials to match learning needs
- Provide input and advise for support post training
- Develop and assess and report on learners' competency and achievement of learning outcomes
- Develop Train Plan including identification of learning outcomes, determining appropriate delivery method taking into account team sizes, need for refresher training and potential for scalability
- Develop and deliver training for affected groups, both on-line and facilitator lead as required
- Develop or update work instructions (including instructional videos) where required
What you will need for success:
- Experience using a range of digital formats (Articulate. Camtasia, Snagit, Captivate etc) to develop a range of learning materials
- Use of JIRA, Confluence, LMS (TrainMe and Canvas) CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamic) Fonteva,
- Experience working across multiple environments using different roles and permission sets
- Environment data set-up for content development and training delivery
- Solid understanding of Design Thinking, HCD methodologies, Instructional Design Models and other theories 70:20:10
Contract: 6 months / Location: Melbourne
For more information on this rare opportunity, please contact Erin Myers or one of our consultants on 0386139999