Our Federal Government client is seeking a a Interaction Designer/Data Visualisation Specialist who enjoys making sense of data and is able to visualise and produce high-quality, accessible content & tools for a broad audience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in developing high quality data visual interactive products and tools for a range of stakeholders.
- A good eye for good design and balance.
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualisation best practice design principles and experience in digital and web design.
- Power Bi, Click, Tableau Direct experience in these tools would be an advantage as well as familiarity with working with web dev teams and data scientists or researchers.
- Sound understanding of how to apply good user experience principles to design, and produce user interface requirements to support the creation of user-friendly digital products, particularly to support data portals, visualisations, maps and interactive tools.
This role is in a Federal Government environment where only Australian Citizens are eligible to work. Applicants must be able to obtain an AGSVA Baseline security clearance to apply for this position.
Apply Now/Contact GMT People:
For more information contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Priyanka or with one of our team members.