The Client is seeking an experienced IT Organisational Change Manager to ensure IT projects and change initiatives meet objectives by increasing employee adoption and usage.
The deliverables in this role:
This role is to focus on people change initiatives - business processes, systems and technology, positions and organisation structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and minimise resistance.
- Solid experience in IT Organisational Change Management in large and complex organisation
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong Stakeholder engagement
- Extensive knowledge of organisational change management methodologies, tools and structures
Ideally you will bring with you:
- 5 years plus experience in a large and complex IT Organisational Change Manager role
- Experience or understanding of Organisational Change Management Framework development
- Highly experience in developing and managing business benefits realisation plans
- Agile and Prince2 projects experience
Eligibility: Given the environment you will need to have a current Government (AGSVA) Baseline Clearance
Apply Now: For further details please contact Keith 0386139999 or one of our consultants on 02 62010100