Our Federal Government Client is seeking a IT Project / Site Coordinator, who will plan and manage the requirements, scheduling and coordination of site audits and delivery of equipment/services to all Client sites in accordance with the Transition Plan schedule.
You will be the single point of contact for Client site representatives, MSPs and other stakeholders relating to site audits and any other site related activities where services/equipment are required on site.
Key role responsibilities:
- Coordinate requirements gathering workshops with MSP and Client stakeholders and record criteria for MSP to carry out site audits at all Client sites as an outcome of the workshops
- Produce Site audit documentation derived from Requirements gathering workshops
- Manage the timely delivery of equipment and/or services to Client sites in alignment with the Transition planned dates
- Manage and Coordinate activities with Client onsite Representatives such as site audits, acceptance of deliveries and site access and supervision of MSPs when attending sites
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in Project Coordination
- Experience in working in Complex Transition Programs
- Experience working with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience within a Project Management Office on a large Enterprise Program of Work preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to manage internal and external stakeholders and to escalate risks & issues appropriately
- Certification in Project Management (i.e. PRINCE2, PMBOK, P3M) is advantageous
Eligibility: You must be an Australian citizen to apply for this role.
Duration: 12 month contract | Location Options: Canberra, Melbourne, Brisbane or Sydney + WFH
For more information please contact us 0262010100 / 0386139999 and speak with our client Manager Iain Cameron or with one of our Consultants.+