About the Organisation:
Our client is a government agency currently seeking a Provisioning Support Officer to support the team with the management of IT equipment and services.
This role will suit someone looking to advance their career in IT, and have a good understanding of basic IT hardware and network support.
What your day will look like:
- Install, connect and test networking equipment
- Undertake basic fault-finding, rectification & performance monitoring of network equipment.
- Check/ update workplace IT equipment information.
- Deploy workstations, printers, faxes, phones etc; remove workstations; send & receive equipment to/from interstate offices.
- Sanitise & image hardware; arrange the secure destruction of equipment.
- Organise the secure dispatch & collection of goods and equipment.
- Count incoming stock, reconcile it with requisitions & update inventory and stock location records.
What you will need for success:
- Ability to coordinate the packaging, shipping, collection, auditing, and tracking of goods and assets.
- Ability to conduct simple logistical functions such as: contribute to logistical planning, stocking and disposal operations.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- A relevant AQF Certificate II or III, or at least one year of relevant experience may be considered
- Forklift, or materials handling equipment licence.
Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply due to government security requirements.
For further information please contact the Senior Client Manager Iain or one of our team members on 02 62010100