Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Service Desk Analyst to provide 1st and limited 2nd Level IT support to multiple clients.
What your day would look like:
- Providing effective first and limited second level IT support and assistance.
- Liaise with clients and other areas on technical support issues, problem resolution and assistance, through to resolution.
- Install and configure software and hardware.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of standard operating processes and procedures.
- Log, manage and process Incidents and emails in job queues through an ITSM database.
- Perform the installation and configuration of desktop hardware and other devices.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Strong experience in the provision of desktop/network support services.
- Experience in providing onsite support and working within a Service/Help Desk environment.
- Experience and knowledge in a broad range of technical skills including: Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange, Citrix, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, VPN, Mobility Devices including tablets, Next G, Telephony, and Video Conferencing.
This role is in a Federal Government environment & applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA NV1 Security Clearance.
Please contact Anu or one of our dedicated GMT consultants on 0262010100 to discuss further.