Iteration Manager - Help deliver Salesforce CRM program for leading University.( Scrum Masters & Agile Coaches welcome to apply)
Contract: 6 Months with possible extension
Location: Melbourne VIC
Our client is a leading research and learning University seeking an experienced Iteration Manager, Scrum Master, or Agile Coach, to take on a servant leader role and continue to develop new and improved ways of working.
You will join an established team currently working on key work items in the Salesforce Sales & Engagement cloud as part of a multi-year program to overhaul CRM systems and processes.
What you will need for success:
- Significant experience as an Iteration Manager, Scrum Master or Agile coach in large and complex organisations.
- Exp. delivering software leveraging iterative/agile frameworks, practices and delivery metrics.
- Knowledge of iterative and flow-based work systems and complementary frameworks e.g. Lean, Kanban, Scrum, Scrum/XP, TDD/FDD/BDD, SAFe, Devops/CD-CI;
- Product planning and education of teams in definition and replenishment of Product backlogs.
- Experience in working with teams to manage large and diverse stakeholder groups
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 0386139999 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members