Our client is a learning and research University, currently delivering on a multi-year program utilising Salesforce as the platform to consolidate systems and update existing processes.
About the Role:
They are seeking an Iteration Manager (Scrum Master / Agile Coach) to take on a servant leader role and support 2 teams in effective uptake in Agile/Agility to continue to develop new and improved ways of working.
This role will also embed and drive use of team-based metrics to help the teams to understand and manage their delivery capacity and stakeholders, and to support continuous improvement culture within delivery teams.
You'll need experience in:
- Marketing Communications and / or Marketing Technology (like Salesforce Marketing Cloud) is highly desirable.
- Iteration Manager, Scrum Master or Agile coach in large and complex organisations
- Delivering software leveraging iterative/agile frameworks, practices and delivery metrics.
- Iterative and flow-based frameworks e.g. Lean, Kanban, Scrum, Scrum, TDD/FDD/BDD, SAFe, Devops/CD-CI
- Demonstrable experience in Product planning and education of teams in definition and replenishment of Product backlogs
- Outstanding communication skills - exp. working with teams to manage large and diverse stakeholder groups
- Supporting teams in adoption of innovative and customer-centric approaches to design and build products that meet stakeholder needs.
Contract: 6 months / Location: Melbourne
Apply now. For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our Consultants on 03861399999.