Junior Project Manager - Support project delivery across governance, scheduling & stakeholder engagement.
Contract: 12 Months | Location: Canberra CBD
About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking a Junior Project Manager (3 yrs Project Management / Coordination experience) to assist with delivery of the project, including:
- Project Plans that defines scope and key milestones, work streams and activities
- Project documentation such as issues, risks and reporting
- Project governance requirements as aligned to the overall PMO requirements
- Work with key project resources and stakeholders to prepare reports, as well as escalating risks and issues
- Facilitate, support and monitor stakeholder engagement across all work streams
What you will need for success:
- 3+ years Project Management and Coordination experience
- Experience in managing and tracking project schedules and dependency management
- Experience with project administration activities in Federal Government
- Experience with financial management systems
Eligibility: This role is in a Federal Government environment and Applicants must be Australian Citizens with an AGSVA Baseline security clearance.
For more information: Please contact GMT People on 02 62010100 and speak with our Senior Client Manager, Erin, or with one of our team members