- Eligibility: Candidates must be Australian citizens due to Client's security clearance requirements
- Location Options: Canberra, Melbourne or Sydney Offices with possible Hybrid Office/WFH arrangement
- Contract: To 30 June 2023 with 12 months extension option
About the Role
Our client is a Federal Govt. Department is offering an exciting entry-level position for a junior UI designer to join their Digital team responsible for building front-end visualisations, interactive apps and other digital products.
The team is a small, fast-moving & highly collaborative group of people who have fun working together in a supportive and inclusive culture.
You'll have a passion for UI to redesign websites and build exciting new visualisations. You'll ideally be someone with strong eye for detail, the ability to learn quickly and think on your feet and be happy to experiment to trial new ideas.
Skills and Abilities:
The Junior UI Designer will be expected to have:
- Familiarity with UI design techniques
- Knowledge of basic design principles such as UCD, prototyping and concept-testing
- Be able to use tools such as Figma and Balsamiq
- Strong eye for detail & ability to follow brief & directions for implementing new design templates
- Ability to work both independently& under supervision in a cross-functional team
- Ability to learn quickly, work to short deadlines and manage competing priorities of varying complexity
- Experience in working on projects using Agile methodology would be desirable
So if you are keen to join a Team known for its supportive, friendly and creative culture, Apply now!
For more information contact our Client Manager Erin 0262010106 or our Consultants 0262010100 / 0386139999.